A unique, comprehensive collection of jazz material in a wide range of styles, with no song duplication from The Ultimate Jazz Fake Book.
• Over 500 songs in all jazz styles, including standards, bebop, Latin, fusion, etc.
• A great deal of original material associated with major artists
• Hard-to-find modern jazz repertoire
• Songs which have never before appeared in print • Lyrics for all selections
• Easy-to-read music typography
• A songwriter index for reference
Selections represent a diverse list of major jazz artists, including Louis Armstrong, Count Basie, Bix Beiderbecke, Dave Brubeck, Billy Childs, Nat King Cole, John Coltrane, Chick Corea, Miles Davis, AL DiMeola, Billy Eckstine, Duke Ellington, Peter Erskine, Kevin Eubanks, Bill Evans, Ella Fitzgerald, Dizzy Gillespie, Benny Green, Dave Grusin, Herbie Hancock, Coleman Stern, Art Tatum, McCoy Tyner, Sarah Vaughan, Fats Waller, Weather Report, and many more jazz greats.
Over 500 songs, including: Agua de Beber • Aisha • Aja • Alfie • Alice in Wonderland • Anthropology • April in Paris • Autumn in New York • Bark for Barksdale • Besame Mucho • Black Coffee • Blues for Alice • Brazil • Cannonball • Caravan • Cast Your Fate to the Wind • Change of Season • Don't Worry 'Bout Me • Epistrophy • Feels So Good